Beauty

PIXI SKINTREATS

Over the past month or so, I’ve had the pleasure of getting to try out some of the Pixi by Petra Skintreats line for the very first time. I have to say, it has been a delight. Adorable packing aside, the Pixi offerings feel luxurious and nourishing…what more could a girl ask for?

Pixi Skintreats
The Nourishing Cleansing Balm flawlessly removes makeup while leaving your skin feeling silky smooth and nourished thanks to ingredients such as sweet almond oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. I’ve been using this most nights, on days when I’m wearing makeup or am in need of some extra hydration. The scent is glorious, very floral and rose-like, but nothing overpowering.

To moisturize, the Rose Oil Blend is fantastic for slathering all over your face right before bed. You will get comments like wow your face looks really shiny from your significant other, but nothing beats the feeling of waking up with plump, glowing skin.

For those of you who can’t get enough glow in your lives, the Glowtion Day Dew may just be your secret weapon. This brightening lotion is best applied before makeup, but you can also layer it on top to add a little more glow to places you’d like to specifically highlight. To me, the shine it adds seems to look ever so slightly opalescent. The scent to this particular product is unmistakably lavender, which I love personally, but it’s always good to give the heads up just incase.

Overall I am throughly enjoying working these products into my skincare regime! No complaints from this girl.

Have you tried any offerings from Pixi’s Skintreats line? I’ve love to hear about your favourites!

[thefeedproducts style=’four’]

• Emmy Elizabeth
    November 5, 2015 at 9:13 PM

The Rose Oil Blend has essentially knocked out any other facial oils I have on top of my dressing table. Love using it just before bed! [=

• Jen
    October 28, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Ive heard a lot about the Pixi glow tonic, but not much about the other products in the skincare range. The Glowtion Day Dew sound amazing!

• Mary Bloomy
    October 25, 2015 at 3:32 AM

I’m yet to try something from Pixi but the Cleansing Balm sounds amazing!

Sara | http://www.marybloomy.com

• Angeline
    October 23, 2015 at 3:54 AM

The cleansing balm sounds amazing! I’ve heard so much about the brand and scolding myself why have I not tried it sooner! Now I just have to pick up some items from the brand itself too now! x

http://www.thegirlfromthenorth.com/ | Enter My Giveaway Here

October 23, 2015 at 2:28 PM

It’s so good! It’s actually the first I’ve ever tried (I usually just use coconut oil). Really lovely product though 🙂 xx

• Rosy Flynn
    October 23, 2015 at 3:02 AM

I love Lavender it is one of my top scents, I’d love to try these.

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

October 23, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Me too, it’s so relaxing! I especially love it in baths or before bedtime 🙂 xx

• Kelly
    October 22, 2015 at 6:37 PM

I didn’t know Pixi had a skincare line, the cleansing balm sounds like it’s great. Even though I have oily skin I like it when balms have some sort of oil in there so I know my skin won’t be completely dry.

October 23, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I’m surprised since the Glow Tonic is such a cult product! That settles it girl, you need to get on that 😉 xx