Fashion

SPRING LOOKBOOK

About a month ago our local Adorn Boutique asked me (alongside a few of our other YYC bloggers) to model for their Spring Lookbook. Of course I was all too willing. I love the girls at Adorn and working with them is always a pleasure. So if you’re in need of some super feminine Spring fashion inspiration, look no further!

The Jet Set Diaries - Life, Set Sail
Incase you didn’t get the memo, we’re in the year of the romper (and I couldn’t be more stoked about it)! If there is one thing my closet needs more than anything these days, it’s a romper for everyday of the week. So far I have…two. We have a ways to go it seems. The only thing I’m not loving about this trend is that many of these said rompers are ridiculously low cut…which is great for non-chesty ladies, but in my promise to you to always be transparent, let me be completely honest…

The Jet Set Diaries - Life, Set Sail
The Jet Set Diaries - Life, Set Sail
I straight up duct taped my tits in most of these outfits. Sorry if that might be too much information, but this is who I am…blunt and always honest. Also I just find it kind of comical what I have to do to keep things under control sometimes. It’s down right ridiculous. Holler at me if you can relate!

The Jet Set Diaries - Life, Set Sail
Tits aside, I love that rompers take the guess work out of pairing combinations. Just throw on some simple accessories, a cute pair of shoes and you’re good to go. Feeling a little exposed? Top with an open button-down. Voilà, perfect Spring outfit complete.

The Jet Set Diaries - Life, Set Sail

If you want to check out the rest of the looks you can do so here. I love the palette of this whole shoot and think the soft pastels are perfect for Spring/Summer weddings. As always, Adorn has the whole pretty thing covered flawlessly.

What’s your take on the ever popular romper trend this year? Are you game? Have you ever resorted to using duct tape in fashion emergencies or is that just so Canadian of me?

bodysuit and short combo: stylestalker // purple romper: the jetset diaries // dress: the jetset diaries
-photos by justine milton
[thefeedproducts style=’four’]

• karina shvets
    May 30, 2016 at 4:10 AM

i love this still so gentel and elegant!

XOXO Peachplz | http://www.peachplz.com

May 23, 2016 at 4:34 PM

I was pulling looks for the show this Saturday with the PARK girls and rompers were everywhere! Lots of cute printed options at Topshop; could help with your collection, though these pastel and lacy looks suit your style so well :).

May 24, 2016 at 11:59 AM

I believe it! I really like the ones from Gentle Fawn, and of course that palm print one I have. Rompers for the win!

• AmberMarie
    May 23, 2016 at 3:05 AM

I love this post, had me laughing for sure as I am well aware of the whole “watch the tits” situation. The colour palette is gorgeous here, I really wish it was spring all over again (its coming into winter here) I definitely could have done with a few of these summer just gone… Thanks again for the beautiful post Brittany!
    ambermariemarie – A Beauty and Lifestyle Blog.

May 23, 2016 at 12:39 PM

Thanks girl! Oh man, where do you live? Hopefully your winters aren’t too bad! So glad you enjoyed the post 🙂

• AmberMarie
        May 23, 2016 at 1:40 PM

I’m from New Zealand, our Winters are quite mild, but still Winter! Keep up the good work!

May 24, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Ah right, I actually feel like I already knew that haha. So…I’m coming to visit.

• AmberMarie
            May 24, 2016 at 1:28 PM

Anytime! You’re more than welcome!

• Kelly
    May 22, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Hahaha, you had me laughing out loud there. I get your issue, it’s not like I’m big chested or anything but I’m definitely not flat and it’s always a little tricky to make sure I’m not spilling out of my summer wardrobe items. Love the aesthetic of these photos, you all look beautiful.

Kelly Knows It | A life & style blog

May 22, 2016 at 4:35 PM

Hey, I’m glad someone feels my pain! Haha, yah, it the grand scheme of things I’m not huge, but for my frame they’re definitely enough to be a burden, sigh. So happy you enjoyed the photos 🙂